Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coffeyrush

SOLVED sort of - Roku could not reinstall channel

I gave up - tried to get my old TV to allow my android phone to "cast" Amazon Prime after I saw from these discussions there still was no solution to the software update problem. Twice I thought the TV was going to work without Roku, but my TV was just too old. I unplugged the Roku, tried again to cast but it was no use. So, I went to Walmart and bought a newer TV, planning to forget about Roku down here in the basement (although the upstairs TV, which is newer, and the newer Roku still work fine). I got the new Walmart TV (still in box) down to my basement. Then I realized I should un-pair the Roku before donating the TV, so I plugged it back in. Whaduya know. Now it's hunkydory. (I don't currently have Netflix or Hulu, but the posts here tell me they aren't the problem - Roku is.) For now, all fixed! I'll be going back to Walmart tomorrow!

0 Kudos