Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jodijode
Reel Rookie

RokuCast stopped working on Westinghouse TV

I frequently cast/screen mirror my Win10 laptop to my TV.  Now, all of a sudden, when I try it won't connect.  My TV will just go to the home screen, flash once & then just sits at the home screen.  I deleted my device from the screen mirroring devices & re-detected it, still nothing.  I wound up resetting the Network Connections on the TV & now when I try to cast, the RokuCast screen comes up like it used to (it had stopped even showing that), it says that my video is starting, the progress bar goes about 1/3 of the way & it just freezes there.  I can't get past that point.  It just ends up timing out on my laptop.  Can anyone tell me what is going on & how to fix this??

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.