Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magervasi

Roku tv doesn't allow a channel on one TV vers another

I have a few Roku TV one I'm able to get the app/channel Apple TV+ but not on the other. And when checking online it's listed as a channel and is installed but does not populate on the TV even after checking system updates it tells me it's up to date. Is there a reason why one TV can have an app and another can't when they are under the same wifi and within one room of another.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku tv doesn't allow a channel on one TV vers another

Not all Roku models support all channels/apps.  You can see your TV's Roku model number by navigating to Settings->System->About.  I'm guessing you won't find the Roku model number of one of the TV's on this list:

How to use the Apple TV channel on your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support

You can always add a Roku device to the TV that doesn't support it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.