Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku tv display suddenly did this while playing games

Hello everyone. I was using my Roku tv to play games earlier tonight when the display suddenly changed to black, green, and white lines. I tried the power cycle options and even unplugged everything and did the power cycle that way to see. I tried doing some research on my issue but haven’t found any luck. This is a picture of what happened while playing. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

https://imgur.io/a/wMHN5Mi 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku tv display suddenly did this while playing games

Hi @stewart1785,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your issue with your Roku TV. What Roku TV are you using right now? (Hisense Roku TV. TCL Roku TV, etc.) Is the issue happening on all contents or channels, or is it isolated to one content or channel? Are you getting any error messages or error codes while playing content? Did your Roku TV experience any physical damage, like being dropped or getting wet? With more details, we will be able to assist you further. Also, please try to attach the video or photo to the community directly and not use a link.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.