Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mimidawn1

Roku TV with internet for vacation renters

Jump to solution

We just purchased a vacation rental property. Please explain what is the least expense to use for 3 Roku TVs. We need internet as well. So, how should we hookup for renters to use? I am clueless with the smart TV

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV with internet for vacation renters

Jump to solution

Hello @Mimidawn1

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Moving to Guest Mode allows the guest to sign in with their own Roku account. When they do this, they will no longer have any apps on the device, but the device will be set up with the apps that are linked to the guest's Roku account.

For more information about Guest Mode functionality, visit our Support page here: Let visitors sign into your Roku with Guest Mode

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV with internet for vacation renters

Jump to solution

Hello @Mimidawn1

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Moving to Guest Mode allows the guest to sign in with their own Roku account. When they do this, they will no longer have any apps on the device, but the device will be set up with the apps that are linked to the guest's Roku account.

For more information about Guest Mode functionality, visit our Support page here: Let visitors sign into your Roku with Guest Mode

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos