Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carole1972
Reel Rookie

Roku TV screen frozen and won't respond to remote control

Frozen on red Roku screen 4K HDR

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Won't Start, Remains Stuck On Animated Logo Screen

@Carole1972, I assume you have a Roku TV.  Have you tried unplugging the power for several minutes and plugging it back in?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Carole1972
Reel Rookie

Roku red TCL Roku TV    

4KHDR

Is frozen on screen, unable to change with remote, tried resetting, unplugging, the 4 steps recommended with remote buttons, new batteries, new HDMI cord did not work either

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV screen frozen and won't respond to remote control

@Carole1972

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? It's possible that the issue you are experiencing is related to a hardware issue. Have you already tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
blachura

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @blachura,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with your Roku remote that is not controlling your Roku TV. What type of Roku remote are you using right now? (Simple, Voice, or Voice Pro)

Kindly check out this support article on how to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working, and make sure to follow the troubleshooting steps provided.

We hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos