Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c1arlos2

Roku TCL TV with Vizio Soundbar echo

So we have a 75” TCL Roku TV and have a Visio soundbar connected to the eARC HDMI port. It worked flawlessly for the first few months. But now I’m having an issue where the audio is coming out of the TV speakers and the soundbar at the same time. This has happened a couple times before and I usually unplug the eARC cable for like 15 minutes then it’s fine when I plug it back in but that’s not working this time. Anyone ever seen this and/or have any suggestions?

Side note which might be related. Initially, when starting a movie or show or whatever, everything just worked right away. Lately, there been a 5-10 second delay before the soundbar audio will work or sometimes it doesn’t work at all until I go back to the Home Screen then back to that app/input. Not idea what is causing these issues.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TCL TV with Vizio Soundbar echo

Hi @c1arlos2,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thanks for the additional details and for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to know more about this.

Have you tried restarting your device? This may help clear the cache. Let's start from there by navigating to Settings>System>System Restart and trying again to see if there are any differences. We also suggest trying a different HDMI cord to see if the same issue occurs.

Let us know if there is still no improvement so that we can give it a shot for additional troubleshooting.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.