Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joshhaha

Re: Roku TCL 4K HDR TV update 12.0 now charging for Roku Live Guide plus lost all my QAM channels

Jump to solution

Hey that’s my post

Msgasl

Re: Roku TCL 4K HDR TV update 12.0 now charging for Roku Live Guide plus lost all my QAM channels

Jump to solution

I tried this after two hours of trying to get my channels back and found this helpful solution.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Brejet

Jump to solution

Thank you! This worked for me and my Mom. I did not want to do a factory reset. Restart didn't work, this did.

Thank you! Thank you! 

0 Kudos
jurassical
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I wish Roku would send their so-called software engineers home and leave our TVs alone.

Susee237

Jump to solution

Okay - I figured it out- a work around that’s a pain! But, I managed to get my local channels back! I had to disconnect our internet network and - voila! I can now access my antenna channels. However, if I want to watch any streaming channels I will have to go into settings and connect to the network to see any of them! Talk about a pain!!! Fix this!!!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Over-the-air channels or Cable Qam, to receive them once again while we wait out the software update resolution, if you are using a Roku TV, go to your home screen, settings, TV inputs, scroll to antenna TV, manage channels. Put a checkmark in the "Hide Streaming Channels". 

~~Copied from another user~~

0 Kudos
Viking6583

Jump to solution

I lost all my streaming channels, and have all my antenna channels.   They were there and the next thing I knew they were gone under my Live TV guide.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Exact same problem you described - they've basically 'bricked' the TV paid for, and now want to charge for the 'free' streaming channels?  No notice?  The Roku support has been terrible from day one....  What lackeys run and work for this company?

0 Kudos
Jelge
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My channels were back when I turned on the tv this morning to get the local news. Still showing version 11.5.0 so not sure this was an update issue on our devices. Maybe on the Roku server end. 

0 Kudos
n2radio
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TCL 4K HDR TV update 12.0, my Roku live guide is missing channels plus lost all my QAM chan

Jump to solution

I had the same experience last night.  However, this morning, my OTA channels and free streaming channels are visible again.  I did not have a chance to see if there was a software update overnight.

0 Kudos