Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BMac1

Roku Streambar SE sound issue and unable to submit support request

I just purchased a Streambar SE on 5/9 and it no longer loads channels?  You hear the familiar "Boop" sound, but it doesn't do anything.  I can scroll, etc., I just can't get on any channel.

It retains the memory of what apps I have.  It is close to my Wi-Fi, because I'm using it for my laptop.  My internet speed is 50 Mbps.

Another issue is the remote w/2 triple A batteries.  That's not going to last nearly as long as the double A's.

When submitting a request under CONTACT US, I used up almost ALL the characters.  I only had around 65 left.  When I clicked SEND email, the next page displayed "Oops...something went wrong" message! 😠 Nothing pissesme off more than that.  When I went back, the message box was empty!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Roku Streambar SE sound issue and unable to submit support request

Sorry to hear about the issue with the form @BMac1 !

First, try to unplug your Streambar from power, wait a moment, and plug it back in to fully restart it. Your remote power button is only powering off the TV screen, but doesn't fully power down the Streambar.

The remote that comes with the Streambar should last you a while without replacing batteries, but we do also offer rechargeable remotes if that's important to you.

If that doesn't solve it, get in touch with us via phone or live chat at http://support.roku.com/contactus and a member of our support team can help you directly!

Let us know how it goes!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.