Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chazzyc88
Reel Rookie

Roku Soundbar static on background music

I’ve done nothing new with my Roku Soundbar, but it has now suddenly started having static in the background, particularly when background music plays. This happens when streaming with the Soundbar, but also when using the Soundbar with other devices. Is there a fix for this or is it no longer going to work properly?

The serial number is YL00EV390728

Thanks. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Soundbar static on background music

Hi @Chazzyc88
Welcome to the Roku community!
We understand that you're having issues with the Roku soundbar having static in the background during your streaming. We're sorry to hear about the experience. This is not what we aim for. No worries, let's work on it. Have you tried restarting your Roku Soundbar to see if that helps resolve the issue?
We're looking forward to your response, and this could help us verify the issue you're experiencing and provide a solution.

Keep us posted, we will be there to assist you.

Warm regards,

Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chazzyc88
Reel Rookie

Yes, I have, several times. 

0 Kudos
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Hi @Chazzyc88
Thanks for following up.

We have passed along your information to our Support team. They will reach out to assist you further. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.
Let us know if there's anything else we can further assist you with aside from this.
Best regards,
Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.