Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Soundbar freezing screen, other issues - unable to reach support

Roku soundbar purchased in late November.  After using successfully for about two weeks, I started having several different issues with the soundbar - which I am also using to stream in addition to sound.  The soundbar will often distort the screen and there is nothing to do but unplug for many hours and then try again.  I also perform a system restart daily to try to avoid but it only works for a day or two.  In addition, it will freeze the screen a lot during watching.  When I switch to my Roku TV to stream I do not have this freezing issue.  My wifi performs well, it isn't the issue.  I've tried many different HDMI cables so that isn't the issue either.

I also had the roku wireless speakers but they drop the connection so much I've decided to scrap them.

I have tried to contact support directly but the submission form doesn't actually allow submission.

Anyone else had any success with the soundbar while also using it to stream?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Soundbar freezing screen, other issues - unable to reach support

@wll 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos