Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bezell

Roku Express keeps resetting

Have a month-old Roku Express. It worked until this afternoon. Now it is in a state of resetting. Even if I add wifi, email and register it, the device resets and comes back to start over.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
bezell

Re: Roku Express keeps resetting

OK, so removed the devi ce, reset it and re4added - when it gets to "adding channels" it immediately reboots and after approximately 5 minutes, goes back to "Sign in / Crate your account". Maybe a memory issue?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Express keeps resetting

How are you powering it?  If you're using the TV's USB port, try using the supplied power adapter.  If it didn't come with one, try using one from a phone or tablet.  You might also want to try a different USB cable if you have one.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.