Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jghd0811
Reel Rookie

Roku 75" TV starts to sound a live channel automatically

My Roku 75" TV now starts to reproduce one of Roku news channel no matter If I am not looking it.

There is no way to sounds off, I must reset from factory and lost all my settings, must to log again in all the app, this happened so many times.

Do you have same problem?

Any suggestion?

Thank you. 

I regret having wasted my money buying this TV, I have had several problems and Roku only tells me to come to this forum

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Nishiab15
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku 75" TV starts to sound a live channel automatically

I have contacted this support community over a month ago with no help. I have a 65" tv. I can't watch any movie on any app without it pausing on it's own. The movie restarts over on it's own. It has gotten to the point where it will stop, go to a whole different movie and play that movie. This tv is garage and you can't get any help. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.