Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkusP

Recovery mode Loop without solutions

I have a TLc Roku tv that went into recovery mode and now is on a updating loop. Every time I click update it completes the update then restarts and right back into the blue screen recovery mode. 
WiFi has been restarted and noting 

I unplugged the tv and nothing 

I restarted the tv and nothing 

I tried wireless updating and it won’t even connect to the WiFi that it’s now connected to through Ethernet. 

this is terrible because there is not a solution and the solutions y’all brought up don’t work and the fact that this keeps happening every single time you have an update makes it even more terrible . 
I would not recommend buying this TV to anyone 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Recovery mode Loop without solutions

Thanks for the post, @MarkusP!

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Try connecting it to a mobile hotspot and see if you can update your device. 

If the issue persists, we would recommend communicating this with the TV manufacturer support team for further assistance. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can contact them here: TCL Support or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.