Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gosaints77
Channel Surfer

Re: TCL Alto 6 2.0 Sound Bar volume with HDMI (3, 6, 9, 12, 16 instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Same been dealing with it for over a year or more and finally started searching for a solution.  What's odd is that it sounds excellent when first plugged in, but 10 seconds later, it fades back to its usual low self.  Some things I have turned up to 100 and are still hard to hear.  I see no resolution here so I'll keep searching, ugh.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Alto 6 2.0 Sound Bar volume with HDMI (3, 6, 9, 12, 16 instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Hi @gosaints77,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help resolve your audio issue. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

Have you tried contacting Roku TV manufacturer Support yet to inquire further? We also suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos