Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikuni21

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Are we going to get an update any time soon? Or an ETA on a fix? This is ridiculous. 

Same issue as everyone else. Just did a factory reset to update all the settings to new profile and it won't let me get pass the activation screen. 

Some sort of communication from Roku would go a long way. 

Bubbadubya

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

I am also having connection issues, my internet is connected but get an error message on all channels. Let me know when it is fixed

0 Kudos

Re: Roku cannot launch any streaming services but internet otherwise working

Jump to solution

I have 5 tvs on roku sticks, 3 work the other 2 say they or connected, but when i try to stream a app it say exit to setup connection? Wth

0 Kudos
Jetdoc

Jump to solution

Cant set the time and the time is not being reported in Roku - this is a BIG problem as my Direct TV stream app guide wont work due to not knowing the time

0 Kudos
jawandagreen6-2
Reel Rookie

ROKU SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING

Jump to solution

My roku system has stopped working.  Not one roku app will work, keep getting an connection error.  Only Netflix will work at the moment. Even the free channels will not work 

jgoedert

Jump to solution

How long has this been down? I have been trying to activate my new TV for a while now and it keeps saying "we can't seem to reach you by mail" I have an account, I just want to activate the new TV. 

0 Kudos
aghudson22

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

Word for word what Rieley reported, but with my three year old Streaming Stick Plus. After trying factory reset, can't get past the activation screen to get any status or error messages.

0 Kudos
me39g
Reel Rookie

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

my roku stick wont work at all

but my roku tv does.

i cant access max peacock paramount + etc on my roku stick since after 6 pm

0 Kudos
Jon999

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

I have about five Roku devices and they have all worked very well for a few years now. This issue is a first for me but just wanted to reassure you that once this "outage" is fixed I'm sure it will work out for you. Best of luck

0 Kudos
Pack22

Re: Roku cannot launch any streaming services but internet otherwise working

Jump to solution

Same issue!  None of my 3 Rokus will stream any service. One will stream Netflix. Photo screensaver works. All of it worked 4 hours ago. I have one smart tv that I bypassed the Roku on and can get YouTube TV. I have reset everything in my home. 

0 Kudos