Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bigboy1227
Reel Rookie

Private listening android head phone jack not loud enough

When I use private listening on my remote app from my android12 with Dolby,I plug in head phone jack and you can barely hear it.. which works and what app could be compatible?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Private listening android head phone jack not loud enough

Hi @Bigboy1227

Thank you for the post!

If you're experiencing low volume levels with the private listening feature on your Roku Remote app, there are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

• Check the volume settings on your phone: Make sure that the volume on your phone is turned up to a sufficient level. You can adjust the volume by using the volume buttons on your phone.
  • Adjust the volume within the Roku app: Once you've started private listening within the Roku app, you should see a volume slider on the screen. Make sure that this is turned up to a sufficient level.
  • Try using a different pair of headphones: It's possible that the headphones you're using aren't providing enough volume. Try using a different pair of headphones to see if this improves the issue.
  • Try adjusting the sound settings on your phone: Depending on your phone's settings, you may be able to adjust the sound output to provide more volume. Look for settings related to Dolby, equalization, or sound enhancement.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos