Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Prime and Netflix crashing on Roku TV

Jump to solution

I've restarted my router then unplugged tv for 90 sec. and Netflix started working again 

0 Kudos
AKey

Jump to solution

A few months ago I ," upgraded all of my televisions to roku." I spent thousands if this issue doesn't get resolved I'll be the first name on the class action suit. Now I'm paying for streaming services that can't be accessed on my roku set tops. If the next reboot doesn't work , I'll post the details of the legal action.

cvmbor

Jump to solution

There is no App after Advanced Settings and following the multi key process leaves me at What to Watch. I have gotten a couple of days without crashing after rebooting Roku.  I'll put a smart plug on it and reboot everynight. Thats probably what they had in mind anyway. I have the Roku 43 Class Select which I notice I can now buy for a lot less than I paid for it.  Nice, paid too much for something I have to fix daily.

Gpeirce
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I've had Netflix crash every time I click on the APP.  So now instead of turning off the TV, I just cut the surge protector and it's powered off for the day.  Does the trick about 50% of the time for that night's viewing.  I don't think its Netflix's fault.  It lies in the software for ROKU.

Twin162

Re: Prime and Netflix crashing

Jump to solution

Thanks this worked for my Roku TV!!! /Netflix.

Gpeirce
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Twin162 What method worked for you?  Thanks.

Fick47

Jump to solution

Then Bo Jackson runs for a touchdown on every carry.

0 Kudos
Myra8507

Jump to solution

Thank you for this, I was seriously getting frustrated and was ready to sell my tv and all plans to never use Roku again. But thank God for this quick and easy solution.

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for this tip. It worked!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thanks for the cheat code ! 🙌

0 Kudos