Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grate11

Pairing a pair of roku speakers followed directions but still won’t pair?

I  am  getting  1 of the  2  speakers to  continue  to  talk  but again  new roku speakers won’t pair with  tv  speakers  are  only 10 ft  from  tv

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Pairing a pair of roku speakers followed directions but still won’t pair?

@Grate11

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? 

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support pages here:
Set up your wireless speakers
Fix a speaker pairing issue

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Flipper623

I have the same issue. I they worked well for a day. The. next day only one was working so I reset them so I could repair them and now neither will pair. One stops talking like it’s trying to pair but then I get the error message. I have followed all the recommended troubleshooting tips, reset my modem and factory reset my tv and nothing.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Flipper623

Thanks for the post.

If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide the serial number/device ID of your Roku Wireless Speakrs from Settings > Remotes & devices > Audio devices? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.