How to return defective sound bar?

I had purchased two sound bars for my home and had to return one because of vibration and distorted sound.  To do so, I emailed support and was given instructions on how to return it for exchange.  The second one is now suffering from the same defects and when I emailed support about it, all I received was an automated email saying the mailbox is not monitored and to contact support.  In the end, all I can find in terms of help are circular redirections to contact support, but no information on how to actually get in touch.  Who do I contact, and where and how do I do so, to exchange my defective sound bar for a new one?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to return defective sound bar?

Hi @Chuckbuster,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I can see that you’ve been in contact with our support team regarding your replacement request and our support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team or respond to the email directly so they will be assisting you from there. 

However, if you are still unable to communicate with our Support team about the second Roku Streambar's issue and concern. Kindly provide the serial number of your device so I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team for follow-up.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mbjack
Channel Surfer

Please let me know when I will receive the replacement sound bar. I tried to email and did not hear back. It has been a couple of weeks since the replacement was ordered. Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mbjack,

Thanks for following up.

Our support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they will be assisting you from there.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos