Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quiquemor

Pair speakers - subwoofer option not showing

I bought the wireless speakers 9020X and I've been trying to pair it with my Streambar 9102MX and there's no option in the paring menu on speakers or subwoofer, just remote and headphones. 

I've tried everthing from restarting, factory reset, new batteries on the remote and nothing seems to work. How can I get the option to pair speakers to appear?

TYIA!

0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Pair speakers - subwoofer option not showing

@quiquemor

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: Set up your wireless speakers

If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku Streambar device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Xroo

Hi there quiquemor

Did you resolve this issue. I have just bought a pair of Roku wireless speakers. I have the same issue, my Roku streamer shows no option to add speakers in the add device screen.

Please assist i

0 Kudos
Xroo

Hi there @RokuDanny-R @quiquemor 

Please advice on this issue if you managed to resolve it.

Thanks.

Have a lovely day.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Xroo,

Welcome to Roku Community. 

Hope you are doing well. Have you tried taking a look here in our Support resources and following the steps to help get connected? How to set up your Roku wireless speakers

If still no luck, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku Streambar device from Settings>System>About? We'll be able to assist you further from there.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
YJ
Reel Rookie

I have got the same issue. Anyone resolved this?

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @YJ

Thanks for your post. 

We're here to help. Could you tell us more details about the issue you are seeing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
YJ
Reel Rookie

Hi, mine is a uk model and I just read somewhere that uk streambar has no option to pair with wireless speakers or sub (The add device setting only allows pairing with remote, tablet or headphones). So, guess can only use it as a stand alone and no option for surround settings. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@YJ 

Thanks for the response. 

We'd like to help you further and pass your concern to our Suppor team who can best assist you with the Roku Subwoofer. To proceed, can you please provide the Roku audio host device serial number which is your Roku Streambar? To get this go to Settings > System > About

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Ron2023
Reel Rookie

Hi there Nimfa

My streambar has the same issue.

No option to add wireless speakers.

Here's my serial number: 2E1151804169

Please assist.

Thanks.