Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aniya3330

Paid subscription for ambitious on roku tv, but I can't get it in my bedroom.

I paid for a subscription to roku tv but what I paid for is not coming up on the tv in my bedroom. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Aniya3330

Re: Paid subscription for ambitious on roku tv, but I can't get it in my bedroom.

I'm not able to enjoy what I paid for. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paid subscription for ambitious on roku tv, but I can't get it in my bedroom.

Hi @Aniya3330,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having problems with your subscription since you are not able to enjoy its benefits. We're happy to help. To be better assisted with your subscription inquiries, we suggest you contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.
Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.