Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raweeeeee

Onn Roku TV audio keeps cutting in and out no matter what.

I’ve tried everything. There’s nothing plugged into any of the other outputs, the only thing that comes out of the TV that I plug in is the cable that gives the TV energy.

I’ve reset my system, MULTIPLE TIMES! Reset only the audio and images, MULTIPLE TIMES! I’ve unplugged my TV and plugged it back in exactly 2 minutes later; didn’t think that was enough time, so I did it AGAIN waited FIVE minutes — it didn’t work. I’ve changed where the audio comes out of because I saw someone say Dobly solves the **bleep**ing problem. Nothing works. I did whatever control trick a YouTube video said — I’m. Still. Suffering. Do you know how annoying and frustrating it is to trying to watch something and then the audio cuts in and out like it’s riding a **bleep**ing wave. Anything I try doesn’t work so either Roku fixes their **bleep**ing problem for me, or give me a solution that works that isn’t just plugging **bleep** in.

I have no other audio devices, no other cables sprouting out from the back of the Television, it’s just the TV. Help me!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Onn Roku TV audio keeps cutting in and out no matter what.

You may need to contact onn and should anyway just to hear what they say.  Can you connect another device like a Blu-ray player, another streaming device (Roku or otherwise), or even an antenna to get local broadcasts stations to see if it still happens?  If it happens with connected devices, it's almost certainly an onn problem and completely out of Roku's control.

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.