Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

New Roku TV pro 2nd gen question

Jump to solution

I noticed the other day that Roku has announced their new Roku TV pro. This seems to be the second generation of the series of TVs of theirs that use the QLED Technology.

Down the line within the next year, I’m hoping to purchase a new TV and I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on whether their first generation QLED Will be discontinued and or start being sold on a discount. Always looking for a deal if possible

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJessica-G
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New Roku TV pro 2nd gen question

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @Dfresh567!

Thank you for your interest in our products. We are pleased to inform you that our first-generation products will continue to be available for purchase. If you're interested in learning more about our product offerings, we invite you to visit our website, Roku Deals, where you can find detailed information about our products, pricing, and any current promotions or discounts that may be available. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Jess

Jessica G.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuJessica-G
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @Dfresh567!

Thank you for your interest in our products. We are pleased to inform you that our first-generation products will continue to be available for purchase. If you're interested in learning more about our product offerings, we invite you to visit our website, Roku Deals, where you can find detailed information about our products, pricing, and any current promotions or discounts that may be available. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Jess

Jessica G.
Roku Community Moderator
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@RokuJessica-G 

thanks for responding. I have looked at the deals page in the past, but never saw TVs as part of that page so this was really cool to look at. I’m going to continue to go back there as I get closer to purchasing a new TV. I’m excited. I want to get a 75 inch that’s QLED So I’m really looking to get a good deal because they’re not cheap

0 Kudos