Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dadderin

Network connection issues, must do a system restart every time

Why do I have to do a system restart every time I turn on my Roku TV in order to connect to network.  TV is new 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Network connection issues, must do a system restart every time

Welcome to the Roku Community, @dadderin!

Thank you for reaching out regarding this matter. We'd be more than happy to provide further information and suggest some steps to help you connect your Roku TV to a network connection. 

Firstly, how far is your router from your TV? We suggest moving it closer to your Roku TV for stronger signal strength. You may also check your network connection under Settings > Network > Check Network.

We also suggest checking our support article dedicated to this:

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dacz8976
Reel Rookie

Re: Network connection issues, must do a system restart every time

Good luck getting help… I’ve been talking to Roku support for a while now and their only suggestions are blaming your internet service provider or router. I’m pretty positive it’s a glitch with the latest software update. Mine was updated on 6/14 and that’s around when I began experiencing the issue. Out of curiosity what software version does your tv say and when was it updated? Mine is software version 13.0.0 Build 24063

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.