Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxwell635

Netflix and prime video crashing

On my roku tv netflix and prime video are crashing after 10 to 15 seconds and sometimes will play half an episode of something before crashing. Everything is updated. I've searched online and can't find an answer. No other subscription service is doing this

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Netflix and prime video crashing

Hi @maxwell635 

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the behavior you are seeing with your Roku device, and we're sorry to hear about the troubles. We recommend performing the steps below to resolve the issue.

1. Remove the affected channels by highlighting the channel and pressing the star (*) button.
2. Restart the Roku device from Settings > System > System Restart.
3. Install the channel again.

One additional suggestion we would like to recommend is to perform a system update. You can check for a manual system update by navigating to Home > Settings > System > System Update > Check Now. Kindly check and see if you notice any difference.

For more troubleshooting steps with any channel playback issue, follow our Support link: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support
Keep us posted on how it works. We'll continue to assist you further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

Re: Netflix and prime video crashing

thank you so much for the information, it helped me also.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.