Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thej
Reel Rookie

Needing to upgrade my TV. Got advice?

Hello, I am an avid Xbox user and have had a TCL 43 inch Roku TV for 3 years. I have an Xbox Series X, which is connected to my TV. The games that I like to play, including Jedi Survivor and Peggle, overheat my TV within the first 30 minutes of playing. I am also a DirecTV subscriber who has had to uninstall the app frequently from my TV because It overheats my TV within an hour. Considering these factors, I would like to upgrade to a Roku Select or a Roku Plus TV. I have heard that the Roku Select is better for gaming at some times, but I need to determine which one is better for myself as a gamer. Do you have any advice?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.