Here are the steps you can follow to turn off closed caption on Paramount Plus on your Roku device or Roku TV :
- Turn on your Roku TV and launch the Paramount Plus app.
- Log in to your Paramount Plus account.
- Start playing the movie or show you want to watch.
- Press the asterisk (*) button on your Roku remote to bring up the options menu.
- Select "Closed Captioning" from the options menu.
- Choose the "Don't show closed captioning" option to turn off subtitles.
- Navigate to the Closed Captioning tab and choose between "On Always," "On Mute," "Off," or "On Replay."
- To turn off subtitles, select the "Off" option.
To format closed captions on your Roku device, follow these steps:
- Go to the home screen of your Roku TV.
- Click on "Settings."
- Select "Accessibility."
- Choose "Caption Style."
If the "Accessibility" option is not available, select "Captions" and "Text" to adjust the font style, size, color, and other settings.
We hope it helps!