cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rob777
Binge Watcher

Re: How can I "chat" with Roku for technical questions

Jump to solution

Did you ever get my reply? If you go thru the thread of my posts you should see what my problem and concern is about. My last reply less than a week ago, which I thought was from an actual Roku support rep, was never answered.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Need assistance with Roku Wireless Speakers

Jump to solution

Hi @rob777

Thank you for posting here in the Roku community!

To thoroughly assess the situation. Can you tell us more about the issue you've been having? 
We assure you that we'll do our best to provide you with the best resolution possible.

We'll appreciate a response regarding this matter.

Best regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rob777
Binge Watcher

Free promos cancelled too soon. ie: Paramount+, Etc; "Renews (ends) 6/23", Instead of 7/23/23.

Jump to solution

Free promos cancelled too soon. ie: Paramount+, Etc; "Renews (ends) 6/23", Instead of 7/23/23.

https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options

Just does this:  Let's get in touch... 

Then =>  Loading... with the never-ending spinning wheel.. 

sorry.. but I'm just spinning my own wheels here. Not getting anywhere with live assistance. * Please don't ask me for more details, just read the threads. Thanks!!

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Free promos cancelled too soon. ie: Paramount+, Etc; "Renews (ends) 6/23", Instead of 7/23/23.

Jump to solution

Hi @rob777

Thank you for your response!

We understand that you have inquiries about a particular channel offer. 
It will be more effective if you directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this.
Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, & subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.
If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos