Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LesB1
Reel Rookie

Re: NHL App will not start up on TCL Roku TV

Jump to solution

The NHL app on Roku is only thru roku, not a local producer and as of October it will not function yet I have excellent wi-fi speed &  connectivity.

kindly tell me you can resolve this ASAP.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@LesB1, Roku doesn't have anything to do with the vast majority of apps available just as Apple or Google doesn't have anything to do with the vast majority of apps available for your phone.  It's up to the NHL to fix it.  I suggest you contact them.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
LesB1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is about Roku TV not a phone and there is zero availability to contact NHL.

I have used Roku for many years and this is frustrating.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@LesB1, your frustration should totally be directed at the NHL.  There's nothing Roku can do about the situation.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
SirKenner

Jump to solution

I am suffering the same problem on my Roku TV, and the NHL app have tried all suggested fixes to Noval. This is definitely not an isolated situation,.

0 Kudos
hkypuk
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I deleted the former NHL channel with “white” icon background, and instead loaded a new NHL channel with “black” icon background, and the new one works.  Its not as good as the former….the redesign is pretty awful as no scores listed as before and the short game recap highlights are interspersed amongst individual goal or save highlights, making it impossible to view the short game highlights successively as before…tedious.  But that is not Roku’s problem.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.