Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NBA App - Video playback problem

I am currently unable to watch NBA League Pass on my Roku television. I have logged out of the app and logged in again. I have logged out of the app, uninstalled the app, turned off the TV, unplugged the TV from its power source, waited 20 seconds.. plugged the TV back in, reinstalled the app, signed in.. and I am still having the same problem. I have done the previously mentioned list of steps four times; the problem still persists.

The problem I am having is if I start watching league pass game and then stop the game, I can not restart the game or watch another game or show. After I have stopped a game and I try to restart the game I get the icon that shows that content is loading and then it sends me back to the screen where I can select if i want to watch highlights or the full game. No matter what option I select the app shows the icon like it is loading the content (spinning basketball icon appears) and then the screen fades and I am back to the screen where I can select if i want to watch highlights of the game of the full game.

If i try and select another game, I have the same problem as listed above. So if a stream starts in Spanish and I try and change to a different stream.. the screen fades and sends back to the screen where I can select either highlights or the full game and then the problem listed above occurs; I can not select any other game or content without the app sending me back the selection screen (highlights or full game) and I will not be able to watch anything; whatever option I select I am sent back the screen where I can select highlights or full game.

If i leave the NBA App and restart the app then the next content I select will load. But if I stop the content or try and switch streams to a different broadcast of the same game or if I try and switch to watching another game.. the the problem listed above (I am sent back the selection screen loop, for either highlights or full game) and I can not watch any content.

I primarily watch NBA League pass on my Roku television. Currently I am unable to utilize a service I am paying for.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.