Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carmil2006

My ruko tv wont update. I restarted the tv and my router and still error 003

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
MichaelO

Re: My ruko tv wont update. I restarted the tv and my router and still error 003

I have the same problem.  New TCL Roku tv.  During setup it connects to my WiFi just fine, strong signal, but when it does it's automatic software update I get error 003.  Tried a manual software update using a USB thumb drive, followed the instructions to the letter, still get the same error.

LeeH

Re: My ruko tv wont update. I restarted the tv and my router and still error 003

I'm having the same issue with my 3 year TCL TV. Software updating issue just recently occurred.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@MichaelO @LeeH

Thanks for the posts.

For more troubleshooting steps regarding the issue you are experiencing, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page here: Software not updating on a streaming device

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos