Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Roku TV sync For nearby televisions

I am finding that there seems to be an issue with streaming and timing.  The issue is I have a 55" TCL Roku TV in the family room and a 24" Westinghouse Roku TV in the kitchen.  So if the family is watching a show on the TV in the family room and we turn on the same show in the kitchen, from the same channel the audio is out of sync and creates an annoying affect in both rooms when one TV is ahead of the other.  Also when commercials come on they are not the same on each TV, and that is really annoying.

So my overall question is; Is there a way to get two or more Roku TV to be in sync so the sound and commercials are the same? 

Fact is in the summer time, we also have a 50" on the screen porch and if the door is open and the same streaming channel on each of the 3 TV's it is really annoying as now there are three levels of out of sync audio and commercials.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Multiple Roku TV sync For nearby televisions

Sorry, it's just not possible.  It's one of many ways that streaming is inferior to good old fashioned rabbit ears.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos