Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emitpan

MSNBC via NBCnow error on the hour

While watching MSNBC live via NBCnow I am getting an error every hour on the hour.  Says: Sorry We're having some trouble...  ErrorCode:CloudpathErrorVideoLoadPlayback.  I am seeing the exact same behavior on three different TVs; One connected to Xfinity in south Florida and two connected to Spectrum Cable in North Carolina.  Two of the TVs have the Roku streaming stick+ and one of them has the old streaming stick.  When this occurs, usually clicking on the retry button or restarting the MSNBCnow ap does not work (it just hangs with the flashing dots over and over) and I have to either bounce the Roku power or reset my network connection and re-enter my wifi password to get the channel back.  Rarely, the retry button will work too.  This has been going on for over a year and is very annoying.  Pretty weird - Anybody have a clue?  I can't be the only one who sees this can I?

Thanks...

0 Kudos