Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Effini

Live TV guide mostly shows "No Information"

I've had my Roku tv for 2 days. Put of the blue  90% of the Live TV guide, for both antenna and streaming, show "No Information". I've tried multiple restarts (through sw), hard boots (off/on), sw update check, network check, and zip code change but nothing has helped. Not a great impression of Roku!!

I'm on a TCL model 43S450R, sw 12.5.0 build 5190-G

Does anyone know of a fix? I still have the option to return the tv and switch to Amazon Fire.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Live TV guide mostly shows "No Information"

Hi @Effini,

Welcome, and thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

We see that you're having an issue where the Live TV guide shows no information. I see that a couple of troubleshooting applied yet still no luck.

In this case, we'll need additional information about this so that we can escalate it to the appropriate Roku team.

Please share with us the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Zip Code
  • Channels affected

Once we have this information, we'll be able to forward this to the right team.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos