Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashleann84
Reel Rookie

Link TV to a different account with doorbell camera

I didn't realize my Roku TVs were on my first account that I made and I accidentally added my Roku video and chime doorbell Camera to the newest one. I'd ike them to be all on the same account. It's become too much work switching back and forth between accounts at this point. I've done research all over Rokus help sites and even the internet. It just seems there are no answers. Can anyone PLEASE SEND ME A LIFE VEST??? I APPRECIATE IT

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Link TV to a different account with doorbell camera

Sorry, it's not possible.  I'd like to be able to do it myself, but if you want to view the camera on multiple TVs then they have to be linked to the same Roku account.  The only way to link a Roku device to a different account is to factory reset it.  Note that purchases and subscriptions made through Roku are also tied to your Roku account, so if you want to go that route you may want to make sure you don't have anything you might lose by factory resetting the TV.  You can check your purchases and subscriptions that were made through Roku by logging into https://my.roku.com using the email address that's displayed on each TV under Settings->System->About.

How to factory reset your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.