Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pwestman

Keep having to sign into Roku

I am using the Directv stream app on my Roku. Every time I pull up the Directv stream app, it asks me to sign into Roku, which I already am. The box with my Roku email address pops up with a continue button. Then it asks for my password. But it will not let me sign into my Directv app. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Keep having to sign into Roku

It's not asking you to sign into Roku; it's asking you to sign into DirecTV.  You never need to sign into your Roku account on a Roku device once it's linked to your Roku account.  If you don't use the same email address for your Roku account and your DirecTV account then choose the option to "Use different email".  Enter your DirecTV password, not your Roku password.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.