Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Husker59
Reel Rookie

Is Roku going to make an OLED TV?

I love my Roku Ultra and the TCL Roku TVs I have. I'm going to replace my old Vizio 55-inch TV and was looking at OLED TV's in the 65 to 75 Inch range. I was leaning toward the LG C3 but I like the features of the Roku Plus Series QLED especially the simple headphone jack for private listening. Add to that, I don't have to plug in a Roku box and it might be enough for me to ditch OLED.

Is OLED that much Better than QLED?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Is Roku going to make an OLED TV?

0 Kudos
Husker59
Reel Rookie

I saw that but was hoping Roku was going to make their own. I love the integrated remote with headphone jack. I know I can listen privately with the app on my phone but like the hard button control of a real remote.

I'm also worried about the viability of the Sharp brand in the long term. They are hard find via retailers.

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Unfortunately, Roku refuses to comment on anything that pertains all things Roku. The way to find out if Roku is going make an OLED is stumble on the news. Unless, you constantly check Roku blog everyday for new information.