Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greghig

Re: Insignia TV slow performance

Enough. Stop pasting the same canned message over and over, then disappearing.  Fix the problem. There is enough post here and other threads that you know what the issues are.  Resetting the TV 2 times a day is NOT a fix. Internet is fine. Antenna is fine. When I press the home button it can take up to 45 seconds for the menu to pop up. Just a black screen and sometimes I wonder if the TV didnt turn itself off. Selecting live TV can take up to 30 seconds for a picture to come on. Now recently, it keeps eraseing my internet connection settings. This is happening to multiple TVs and multiple models, If you are not qualified to fix this, then esculate it to somebody that can.

0 Kudos
Mjsan

Re: Insignia TV slow performance

I am having the same problem. The TV is staking a long time to load. The apps taking a long time to open. Apps will close while watching a show. Another TV on the same network works fine with no issues. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.