Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information regarding programs available and cost

I would like to be able to watch NFL and other programs that may not be available on my cable. Also, what is the cost? Are there different packages? What is the cancellation policy?     I've been trying get information and can't get any. I can't believe there is no customer support, not even a Chat. I am told that Roku is the best. If I can't get any info, I will have no choice but to get the firestick. Please help me. Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Information regarding programs available and cost

Hi @cementman88,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, and thanks for the inquiry.

Roku hosts a lot of channels on the platform that you can download, and at the same time, you can also stream tons of free movies. Roku devices give you access to over 4,000 free and paid channels, so you can stream almost anything. For more information about Roku and how it works, click here.

Note: Most of the channels on Roku are managed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. Features, accessibility, and availability should be reported directly to them.

We hope this answers your query!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Information regarding programs available and cost

@cementman88 The best thing you can do is go to the website of whatever programs and/or packages you want.  Neither Roku or Amazon Firestick has all the current information on the cost of each of the hundreds of options for streaming packages available for purchase.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.