Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I use my Roku 55" class 4 tv as a windows 10 PC monitor, recently an update occurred...

Recently, an update occurred and now I have to constantly reboot my tv from the menu to 'fix' the output-text from my PC displaying on the tv. It should look crisp and 'normal' but since the update it will look slightly fuzzy around the edges, far from "crisp text" as it should look, until I reboot the tv and it will look fine for a while, then back to fuzzy text. 
I've checked my graphics card for driver updates, my PC, the TV (manually through the menu, despite it saying it looks for updates itself), and everything is updated. I'm not sure what else I could do, other than keep rebooting it. I've been using it this way for around 3 years, and it still works just fine other than the text being slightly fuzzy until I reboot the tv, which I have to do at least 3 times a day, and before I would rarely ever, if ever, have to reboot the tv. 
Any help or a work-around would be appreciated. Thank you 🙂 

0 Kudos