Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xarcell
Reel Rookie

I Disabled 4k/HDR on my TCL Roku TV and now I cannot re-enable it.

I have had my Xbox Series S and TCL Roku TV(55S421) for over two years. Ever since I have had it, the colors of my games look cartoon-ish. Over the years I have toyed with the settings in order to fix it, but to no prevail. Today, I tried disabling the 4k/HDR on my Xbox and turned Game mode to "Off" in my Roku TV picture settings. I managed to turn Game Mode back to "On" and "reset to default" in my roku TV picture settings, but my Xbox will not let me re-enable 4K/HDR, because it says my TV doesn't support it.

I've tried a power reboot and went to power > restart on both devices. That did not solve the problem. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.