Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smoly73

How to synchronize different Roku TV.

Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to synchronized my different Roku TV. by exemple if i play a Roku channel or a Netflix movie, i would like be able to follow it in my different room when i move room to room in house

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: How to synchronize different Roku TV.

Hi @Smoly73

Thank you for the post.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to synchronize different Roku TVs directly for simultaneous playback of Roku channels or Netflix movies. Each Roku TV operates independently and does not have a built-in feature to synchronize playback across multiple devices.

However, there are a few workarounds you can consider to achieve a similar experience:

• Roku Mobile App: The Roku mobile app allows you to use your smartphone or tablet as a remote control for your Roku TVs. You can use the app to control playback and switch between different Roku TVs in your house. While this won't synchronize the playback across TVs, it provides an easy way to control playback from different rooms.
  • Casting/Mirroring: Some Roku TVs support casting or screen mirroring functionality. If your Roku TVs have this capability, you can use casting features within supported apps or screen mirroring from compatible devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets, or computers) to display content on multiple Roku TVs simultaneously. However, keep in mind that not all apps or content may support casting or screen mirroring.
  • Dedicated streaming devices: Alternatively, you could consider using dedicated streaming devices, such as Roku streaming sticks or Roku Ultra, connected to each TV. These devices can provide a consistent Roku experience across different TVs, allowing you to easily resume playback from where you left off as you move between rooms.

Remember to ensure that all your Roku TVs and devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network for optimal functionality.

While these options may not provide perfect synchronization, they can offer more convenience and control when navigating content across multiple Roku TVs in your home.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos