Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to get Favorite channels working again?

Hmm seems to me Everyone knows how to FAVORITE a CHANNEL. 

Correct? 

Now all that needs to be done, to get your guide Favorites to show back up on the menu. Just go left on the remote, to the channel description. Press the STAR button, AND start FAVORITING your channels again. Now the favorite channel option will appear. Like magic. 

I hope this helps solve some channel problems. 

I've just explained how to fix this issue in easy to explain terms.

If anyone knows an easyer way, please post it here.

Thanks says,  @Anonymous

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
stream-gmz
Binge Watcher

Re: How to get Favorite channels working again?

mine is still broken.

yes i can add favorites no problem.

but the channel guide always resets back to default "all channels" once i pick a channel.

theres no way to get the favorites filter to stay on.

it can only be used one time to select a single channel, then next time i enter the channel guide, it has defaulted the filter back to "all channels".

so frustrating !!!

Also, nothing ever shows up in the "recent channels" filter.... ever.   its always blank.

this is true for both live OTA digital antenna channel guide, and the Roku Live TV streaming channel guide.

TCL ROKU v 11.5.0 (4225)

0 Kudos
AntonV

Here I am, two years later, and the same problem persists on my new Roku 50 inch select: guide always defaults to All channels, instead of favorites. The left arrow, then star button does nothing. Should display filter options.

Same with simultaneous left arrow and star.

Where can I find a fix?

0 Kudos
AntonV

Hey anonymous, did you find a fix to getting favorites to be the default on guide menu? 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.