Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vakoktx
Reel Rookie

How remove the useless "On Now" section on the 'Home" page in the latest update ?

In the latest release an "On Now" section was added at the top of the "Home" page.
This is useless, the channels shown are of ZERO interest to me, all it does is waste space.
I haven't been able to find any option to remove it anywhere in setting.

TCL Roku TV 65R615

3 REPLIES 3
lbgardener

Re: How remove the useless "On Now" section on the 'Home" page in the latest update ?

I agree that it's useless. Now, there's even more in the way of my elderly mother's ability to get to Live TV. I would love that you could set it up so as soon as you turn the TV on, it goes to Live TV or whatever you last left it on.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How remove the useless "On Now" section on the 'Home" page in the latest update ?

Hi @vakoktx @lbgardener,

Thank you for keeping us posted, and welcome to the Roku Community!

We regret hearing about this experience. We sincerely value your input and rest assured, we'll let our appropriate team know about this.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dognduck
Binge Watcher

Join the discussion over at https://community.roku.com/t5/Discussions/Remove-On-Now-quot-row-from-home-screen/td-p/915446/highli...

Hopefully they will hear us and remove it...

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.