Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aguadilla

How do I navigate Xfinity tv channels on my Roku Express 4K+

I'm brand new to the Roku world, just installed it on one of my 3 tv's.  Found out how to access my Xfinity Live TV service but don't know how to choose the various channel numbers without having to continuously scroll until it finally reaches the channels I want.  

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: How do I navigate Xfinity tv channels on my Roku Express 4K+

Hi @Aguadilla

Thank you for the post!

To navigate Xfinity TV channels on your Roku Express 4K+ with the Xfinity Live TV app, you can try the following steps:

• Launch the Xfinity Live TV app on your Roku by selecting it from your Roku home screen.
  • Once the app is open, press the "OK" button on your Roku remote to bring up the Xfinity Live TV menu.
  • In the menu, use the arrow keys on your remote to navigate to the "Guide" option and press "OK" to select it.
  • This will bring up the Xfinity TV guide, which you can use to browse channels and see what's currently playing. You can use the up and down arrow keys on your remote to scroll through the channels, and the left and right arrow keys to move the guide forward or backward in time.
  • To quickly jump to a specific channel, you can press the asterisk (*) button on your remote. This will bring up a channel search menu where you can enter the channel number or name.
  • Alternatively, you can create a Favorites list within the Xfinity Live TV app to easily access your most frequently watched channels. To do this, navigate to the "Favorites" tab in the Xfinity Live TV menu and select "Add to Favorites" for any channels you want to add to your list.

I hope this helps you navigate the Xfinity TV channels on your Roku Express 4K+!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Asdfg1212

This does not help. We want to start at channel 002. Other bs is bs.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Asdfg1212,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We would like to know more about how we can assist. Could you please tell us more about it so we can better understand the issue?

Your response would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos