Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baw3sld

Hisense with Roku TV model C232X freezing up A LOT

I’ve had my model C232X Hisense with Roku TV for a couple of years now and it just started freezing up a couple of months ago and has gotten worse over time. Sometimes it freezes up for a few seconds, and sometimes it happens for close to a minute. Every now and then it will kick me out of an app, but it mainly freezes up. The system software is up-to-date as well. I have done every type of reset you do, and uninstalled and reinstalled apps and nothing is helping. Hoping I can find someone to help me resolve this issue. Also have the tracker information if you need that so just let me know. Thanks. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hisense with Roku TV model C232X freezing up A LOT

Hi @baw3sld,

We understand that you are having issues with your Hisense Roku TV. We're happy to investigate further.

For us to better understand this issue, could you tell us more about it?

1. When did the issue start?
  2. What channels are affected?
  3. Are there any error messages?
  4. Besides removing and adding the channels affected, have you tried restarting your router?
  5. Have you tried connecting the TV to an alternative network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if there is an improvement?

For our last resort, kindly perform a hard reset on your TV, but note that once a factory reset is done on a device, it will require re-activation.

Kindly keep us posted so we can continue assisting.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.