Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku TV won't connect to my Dish Network

Hi @Atv627226

Thanks for the post.

Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue with your Hisense Roku TV not connecting to your Dish Network:

• Check the connections: Ensure all the cables and connections between your Dish Network receiver and TV are securely plugged in.
  • Restart the devices: Try restarting your Hisense Roku TV and Dish Network receiver by unplugging them from the power source, waiting for 30 seconds, and plugging them back in.
  • Check for updates: Make sure both your Hisense Roku TV and Dish Network receiver is up to date with their software updates.
  • Contact Dish Network: If none of the above steps work, it may be worth contacting Dish Network support to check for an issue with your account or equipment. They can also walk you through any additional troubleshooting steps.

Hopefully, one of these steps will help resolve the issue and you can start watching TV through Dish Network again.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Chanibear

Go to settings

TV inputs

go to your dish input and select hide streaming channels

sosborn

Thank you for the information.  It worked.  I had talked to Dish technical and they were not able to help.

0 Kudos