Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Implicitwizard7
Reel Rookie

Everything bleeds through the tv

I was watching tv when I got up to go get something and when I came back the words from my show were like stretching a white box through the entirety of my tv and it’s more pixelated than before kinda looks like an 80’s retro thing https://share.icloud.com/photos/06dWJ-c0SDDgel02V2cm1aCwA don’t know if that will play the whole video but it’s supposed to be a video

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Implicitwizard7
Reel Rookie

Re: Everything bleeds through the tv

It also slowly but surely gets worse https://share.icloud.com/photos/0e2wdqtHo_dh_Fa7uqSGfV2Ew

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Implicitwizard7,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we'd like to know more about it.

Could you tell us when you started seeing the issue occur? Is this an isolated case for a specific channel or piece of content? In trying to resolve this, what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Once we have a clearer grasp of the situation, we'll be able to provide the appropriate next steps.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Implicitwizard7
Reel Rookie

It started when I was watching a show on Crunchyroll through my Xbox, it’s never had issues like that before but it hasn’t stopped since the day I made this post, I have messed with the video settings and unplugged and plugged it back in but I don’t want to go as far as taking it apart so other than that I have just let it sit, I just tried turning it on to see if it had fixed but no luck. My personal theory on it is that some sort of electrical surge messed it up because I have it plugged into the wall not a surge protector but other than that I don’t know anything about it😭

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.