Serial ylooh3749352

(R650ch749352)

Software version 12.5.5

Build 4174-95

GC version 11.6.21

Time stamp

2024-08-31T15:28:09z

Issue I'd 52-350-848

I have already had mt soundbar replaced once,  and both have done the same thing.  Really hoping you find a solution. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Crackling noses in roku soundbar

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Tawnytiger.

Thanks for providing us with the necessary details and letting us know you're experiencing an audio quality issue with your Roku Smart Soundbar. 

Rest assured that we'll cascade this to the appropriate Roku team for review and investigation. We appreciate you for bearing with us in the meantime. 

We'll update this thread once a resolution has been provided.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
updykes4

I have the same issue with my soundbar. Please advise.

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome, @updykes4.

Thanks for sharing it here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're encountering the same issue with your Roku Smart Soundbar. No worries; we hear you, and we'll let the team know about this. 

To pass this on to them, we need to gather more information about your problem so we can include your Roku Soundbar in the ongoing review that they are conducting:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID)

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tawnytiger
Reel Rookie

You have not provided any options to resolve this issue that I can see yet. We need you to find a way to resolve this issue, or we want a refund on our purchase. 

0 Kudos
lmassey1961
Reel Rookie

Mine is doing the same thing! Model 9102RW, serial number YL00H1028199

0 Kudos
lmassey1961
Reel Rookie

Device ID is B110AH028199, IP address is 10.0.0.45, software version 13..1.4 build 1515-95.

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Crackling noises in roku soundbar

Thanks for posting here on the Roku Community, @lmassey1961!

We appreciate you for providing all these details about your Roku Streambar that's currently making a crackling noise. Rest assured that we'll pass this on to the relevant team for review and investigation. 

We'll update this thread once a resolution has been made by our Roku support team. 

Let us know if you need more help; we'll assist you further. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.